UPDATE YOUR SCOOTER
Introducing the Razor Tekno light-up scooter, designed for the new coding class. With pulsating lights embedded in its deck, this awesome blend of design and function makes it a must for you and your tech squad.
Like your phone and that light saber you still keep under your bed, you like everything high-tech and hard-wired.
- T-tube/Frame: Steel
- Grips: Foam
- Downtube: Non-folding, rigid
- Wheels: Urethane
- Deck: 12 multi-color LED lights, polypropylene
- Brake: Rear-fender
- Battery: Two (2) AAA batteries (included and replaceable)
- Approximate Battery Life: 20 hours or 3,600 cycles
- Packaging: “Try Me” box
- Age: 6+
- Max Rider Weight: 143 lb (65 kg)
- Stepping on the deck fires up the pulsating multi-color light powered by 12 multi-color LED lights
- Battery Needs – Two (2) AAA batteries (included and replaceable) with 20 hours or 3,600 cycles of approximate battery life
- Frosted opal polypropylene deck
- Steel T-tube and frame
- Foam grips
- Kid’s scooter with urethane wheels
- Patented rear fender brake
There are no reviews yet.