FUN WITH A SIDE OF FRIES
Drive-thru or delivery, fries or pizza, spuds or a slice, the hardest part is deciding which one you want. Both casterboards rip, shred, and carve – giving you the thrill of the waves or the slopes – all on dry land. With all the awesome of a surfboard, a snowboard, and a skateboard at your feet, you and your taste buds are in for a treat.
WOULD YOU LIKE FRIES WITH THAT?
The classic Razor RipStik casterboard now comes in two fast-food options. With the RipStik Food Fight Special Edition Collection, choose either a side of fries or a slice of “za,” and tickle your taste buds as you rip, shred and carve your way around town.
RIPSTIK…STILL A CLASSIC!
The Razor RipStik Food Fight Special Edition Collection is a riff on the classic casterboard with two tasty fast-food graphics to choose from – Fries and Pizza. RipStik classic features include in-line casters and a pivoting deck that are ideal for a snowboarding/surfing-like carving that you won’t find on other wheeled items. These Special Edition RipStik casterboards come in tasty styles and offer a bright addition to your RipStik collection.
- Deck: High-tech polymer with removable deck plates
- Platform: Slip-resistant, concave, pivoting deck
- Torsion Bar: Rubber-padded steel
- Wheels: High-grade urethane on inclined 360-degree casters
- Max Rider Weight:220 lb(100 kg)
- No Assembly Required
- Assembled Product Dimensions:33.5″ x 8.7″ x 5″(85.2cm x 22.2 cm x 12.7cm)
- Product Weight:5.68lb(2.58kg)
- Colors/Designs: Fries, Pizza
- Casterboard that acts like a skateboard/snowboard hybrid
- Pivoting deck and 360-degree caster trucks enable snowboard-like carving
- Slip-resistant traction pads, kick tail and nose, and concave deck design
- 76mm urethane wheels and precision ABEC-5 bearings on 360°pivoting casters
- Designed for children 8 years and up; supports up to220 lb(100 kg)