A FAST AND RETRO-COOL RIDE
The Razor Rambler 16 is a modernized take on the retro mini motor-bike phenomenon. Super cool styling with vintage graphics. The powerful, and quiet 350-watt motor lets you ride at speeds up to 15.5 mph (25 km/h).
CRUISE IN STYLE FOR MILES
The Rambler 16 has a rechargeable 36-volt battery system that lets you cruise up to 11.5 miles (18.5 km) on a single charge.
A SMOOTH AND STEADY RIDE
Super wide 16″ (406 mm) tires are air-filled and heavy duty to add cushion to any ride and tackle rough surfaces.
BE BRIGHT, AND STOP ON A DIME
Featuring a super bright LED headlight and brake-activated taillight the Rambler 16 makes an entrance and has the ability to stop on a dime with its rear wheel drum brake.
STRONG AND COMFORTABLE
A high quality steel frame paired with a cushioned MX-style bench style seat means you are ready to enjoy a laid back cruise around the neighborhood.
- Distance: Up to 11.5 miles (18.5 km) on a single charge
- Speeds: Up to 15.5 mph (25 km/h)
- Run Time: Up to 45 minutes of continuous use
- Motor: 350-watt, variable-speed, brushless, rear-wheel hub drive
- Headlight: LED
- Throttle: Twist grip
- Brake: Hand-operated rear drum brake
- Frame: Steel
- Fork: Dual-crown, moto-style, steel
- Grips: Soft, rubber
- Tires: Spoked with 16″ (406 mm), pneumatic
- Taillight/Brake Light: LED
- Kickstand: Retractable, steel
- Foot Pegs: Folding, steel
- Battery: 36V (three 12V) sealed lead-acid , rechargeable
- Includes: Battery charger
- Age: 18+
- Max Rider Weight: 220 lbs (100 kg)
- Some Assembly Required
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 53.1″ (135 cm) x 25.2″ (64 cm) x 33.5″ (85 cm)
- Product Weight: 63.4 lbs (28.8 kg)
- Your ride has arrived – Razor’s Rambler 16 is a modernized take on the vintage minibike phenomenon. Super cool styling with vintage graphics.
- Powerful fun for miles – 350-watt hub motor delivers speeds up to 15.5 mph (25 km/h), and a rechargeable 36-volt battery system helps achieve up to 11.5 miles (18.5 km) of cruising.
- Smooth and steady – Super wide 16″ (406 mm) tires are air-filled and heavy duty to tackle rough surfaces.
- Smooth and stable – The rear-wheel drive unit apportions greater weight to the rear, enhancing both drive traction and ease of steering.
- Ride where you want – Recommended for riders ages 18 and up, with features like a bright LED headlight and brake-activated taillight.
- Sturdy and Durable – With high quality steel construction, the Rambler 16 is a solid and durable electric ride that stands up to rugged use.
- Sitting stylish – The Rambler 16 features an elongated, banana-style seat seat and at 25.9″ inch (65.8 cm) high lets you sit high and mighty.