INNOVATIVE POWER CORE MOTOR
Razor’s innovative Power Core Technology boasts a 150-watt, high-torque, hub-driven motor that delivers robust acceleration to up to 12 mph (19.5 km/h) with a kick-to-start activation and a press of the throttle.
A SMOOTH RIDE
An 8-inch (200 mm) pneumatic front tire helps soften out rough surfaces and delivers a smoother ride on uneven terrain.
EASY SPEED CONTROL
The thumb-activated throttle is designed for easy manipulation enhancing smooth acceleration. The dual-braking system, a hand-operated front brake and a rear fender brake, provides responsive braking effects.
UNINTERRUPTED RIDE TIME
The 24V rechargeable battery system provides up to 40 minutes of continuous ride time on a single charge.
BUILT FOR DURABILITY
The sleek, fresh design with all-steel frame is precision-crafted for long-lasting performance and has a weight capacity of up to 154 lbs (70 kg).
Rear-wheel drive apportions greater weight to the rear, enhancing both drive traction and ease of steering.
- Razor Power Core Technology and Design – Maintenance-free (no alignment, no chain, no belt)
- Speed: Up to 12 mph (19.5 km/h)
- Run Time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Motor: 150-watt, kick-to-start, high-torque, rear-wheel hub driven
- Throttle: Thumb-activated, variable-speed
- Brakes: Hand-operated caliper front brake and rear-fender brake
- Frame/Fork: Steel
- Grips: Foam
- Deck: Steel with anti-slip, full- deck grip tape
- Front Tire: 8″ (200 mm), pneumatic
- Rear Tire: 6.5″ (165mm), abrasion-resistant, airless, flat-free
- Kickstand: Retractable
- Battery: 24V sealed lead-acid, rechargeable
- Includes: Battery charger
- U.S. and International Patents Pending
- Some Assembly Required
- Age: 13+
- Max Rider Weight: 154 lbs (70 kg)
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 34.84″ (88.5 cm) x 15.75″ (40.0 cm) x 37.40″ (95.0 cm)
- Product Weight: 27.98 lbs (12.7 kg)
- Razors’ Innovative Power Core Technology — The 150-watt, high-torque, Power Core hub-driven motor is maintenance-free and delivers impressive speeds up to 12 mph (19.5 km/h).
- Rear-Wheel Drive for Stability – Rear-wheel drive apportions greater weight to the rear, enhancing both drive traction and ease of steering.
- Smooth Moves — The pneumatic 8-inch (200 mm) front tire delivers a smoother ride on uneven terrain. The airless flat-free rear tire is abrasion-resistant and makes for years of cruising.
- Intuitive Control — A thumb-activated throttle generates a boost of power and gives the rider control of the speed. A hand-operated front brake, along with a rear fender brake, provide responsive stops.
- Ready to Ride — A Rechargeable 24V sealed lead-acid battery system provides a lengthy ride time of up to 40 minutes of continuous use.
- Stylish yet Durable — The Power Core E195’s all-steel frame is a fresh design that not only looks great in style but is formidable in strength.