TRUE-TO-LIFE DIRT BIKE RIDE
The MX125 is the perfect intro to adventure, offering the adrenaline pumping fun of off-road riding in a scaled-down size designed for riders ages 7 and up.
MADE FOR OFF-ROAD FUN
Pneumatic knobby tires handle all types of terrain and provide maximum support and performance to ride the trails with ease.
BUILD CONFIDENCE FOR YOUNG RIDERS
Rear-wheel drive delivers greater traction, stability and balance control, while the twist-grip throttle and hand-operated rear brake provide simple, intuitive hand controls for younger riders ages 7 and up.
- Speed: Up to 8 mph (13 km/h)
- Run Time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Motor: 100 watt, high-torque, chain-driven, rear-wheel drive
- Throttle: Twist-grip
- Brake: Hand-operated, rear
- Frame: Steel with authentic dirt bike geometry
- Fork/Handlebars: Steel
- Fairings: Shatter-resistant, plastic
- Grips: Foam
- Wheels: Spoked with 12” pneumatic, knobby tires
- Kickstand: Retractable
- Foot Pegs: Folding, metal
- Battery: 12V sealed lead-acid, rechargeable
- Includes: Battery charger
- Age: 7+
- Max Rider Weight: 110 lb (54 kg)
- Some Assembly Required
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 36.42” (925mm) L x 21.46” (545 mm) W x 25.16” (639 mm) H
- The MX125 is Razor’s smallest electric dirt bike, scaled down to size for riders ages 7 and up
- Designed with motocross dirt bike geometry, knobby tires and twist-grip throttle
- Rear-wheel drive delivers better balance control and traction for a safer, more stable ride
- Carries riders at speeds of up to 8 mph (13 km/h) with up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Features a crossbar reinforced handlebar, spoked wheels with 12” pneumatic, knobby tires, retractable kickstand, and hand-operated rear brake
- Includes a 12V sealed lead-acid rechargeable battery
There are no reviews yet.