WHERE DOWNHILL MEETS DRIFT
There you are. You and your friends, staring at the sickest downhill ride of all time. If only you had a drift trike that’s as extreme as you are. Well, you’re in luck. The Razor DXT with its moto-style steel construction and 10” slick rear wheels built for edge-of-your-seat downhill drifting in the straightaways while handling the tightest of curves. With the DXT your downhill racing just got way more radical.
HOP ON AND HOLD ON.
The innovative Razor DXT Drift Trike packs a punch with a thrilling ride and unique features. From the super-stylish to the wild and crazy, this high-performance, adrenaline-pumping rides set a new standard for fun on wheels.
- Frame: 2-piece welded steel, 792 mm wide rear axle
- Handlebars: Moto-style flat bar
- Grips: Pro-style, soft rubber
- Clamp: Moto-style, double, alloy
- Fork: Triple crown moto-style, sealed bearing headset
- Brake: V-style
- For CA residents, click to see Prop 65 WARNING information
- View full product specifications here
- Featuring a full size steel frame, moto-style construction and 10″ slick surface rear wheels, the DXT is built for edge-of-your seat downhill drifting action
- Steel trike style frame combined with Super Slider POM rear wheels
- Riders can power slide through corners, throw fish tails or fast 180s!
- Front free-wheel with BMX style platform pedals and alloy crank